HTACCESS fájl kiterjesztés
Apache HTACCESS Fájl
Configuration file used by an Apache Web server that
provides instructions for different directories of a website; "htaccess"
is short for HTTP access, which is the protocol used for transmitting
The .htaccess file can used to perform several important functions such as:
* Define the index page of a directory (i.e. "index.html" or
* Specify the 404 (Page not found) error page
* Perform 301 or 302 page redirects
* Deny access from specific IP address or other websites
* Restrict access to certain directories and pages
* Execute MOD_REWRITE instructions
The .htaccess file is always named ".htaccess" and does not include a
filename before the dot; it is placed in the root directory of a website
and is processed by the Web server each time a Web page is accessed.
The Apache .htaccess Tutorial
additional information about how and when to use .htaccess files.